I don't know what has happened to this week or even this month. I have been working like CRAZY!!! Usually we are pretty caught up and I can somewhat come and go, but not this week. I have this crazy hope that if I get to work early then I can leave early so I can go to the gym. This is so not happening. Instead I am staying later then other people and I feel like such a bad mommy because I'm not making dinner like I usually do.
At least I am home before Brian and the girls still. I have a vacation next week, though it is a work trip, it will still be a getaway and I am really looking forward to that. And I have two days off this month. Even though we will be really far behind when we get back I will not stay late! Ya, well see.
At least it makes for good paychecks right. :)
1 comment:
I think Lance feels the same, always at work! But your right the paychecks are nice. Though I would rather have him home before 6, but so is life!He works so I can stay home with our kids. Cute new background by the way. Where did you find that one?
Post a Comment