


After opening up gifts we went to my parents and opened more gifts and had breakfast. My brother Blake and his wife Heather were there for the weekend and it was good to see them.


Friday after Christmas we went sledding with the girls. They both loved it. Taylor was so bundled up she couldn't even move. We just sat her on the sleigh and pushed her down.

Sunday was Rylee's Birthday. I still cannot believe she is four. Why are my kids growing so fast??? They must stop! That night we had her party and had pizza, cake and ice cream and opened gifts.




Brian' s mom flew in for the week to spend it with us. We had so much fun with Grandma Shellie. It is always fun to have family here. Brian, his mom, and the girls spent a few days going sledding and going to the treehouse museum while I was at work. On New Years Eve Shellie was wonderful and watched the girls for us so me and Brian could go out. We went and saw "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" and went to Macaroni Grill for dinner. I always love just the two of us. It seems like we don't get enough alone time anymore.
I think 2009 will be such a great year. I can't wait to see what it has in store. I'm excited for Lisa and Matt to get married and for Blair and Amber's baby. I can't wait to see how much my girls will change and learn. I've been thinking a lot about New Year Resolutions and what to do. I usually don't do anything but thought it would be good to set some sort of goal for us to do this year. I think mine this year is to prepare all of stuff like our Wills and Life Insurance. Stuff you always try to put off and just never do. I don't know why but I just have been thinking a lot about death and stuff like this. Weird I know. I guess I just see a lot of it at work. So that is what I would like to accomplish this year.
I love the holidays but I am so happy to go back to work and back to the norm. I just wish it was a little warmer.
Thank you everyone for being so good to girls this year. They loved everything!







1 comment:
That looks like a lot of fun activites! We had no idea that Blair and Amber were having a baby!! That is awesome. When is she due??
Post a Comment