Monday, January 19, 2009

Park???

Brian did not work today so he got to stay home with the girls. He always worries about this in the winter that he can't take them to the park or anything. Well I think he figured it out... He had to take his watch into the mall to get it fixed and went right when it opened. Then the three of them walked around the mall going to Build-a-Bear, played on all the quarter rides and the little play area. He said that a lot of other moms were there letting there kids run around. When I'm gone for 4 days he said that they will come back and do lunch. What a good dad!!! I really can't see to many other dads doing this. Rylee did mention to me that they did go into the football store. Of course. :)

1 comment:

Mom of three ♥ said...

I think that is great that Brian will venture out with the kids. I think when my kids are older I could see Lance doing the same thing. But your right most Dad's don't do that!