Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to the Normal Life


Well today we are headed back to work. Brian is so not excited to go back. I on the other hand cannot wait. I love my work and know that I have this build up on my desk that I want to take care of. The only thing I don't like is being stuck inside at my desk. I love the warmer months when at lunch I can go on walks around the building and just get outside and go for a change of pace. Both me and Brian have been off for two weeks over the holidays. Brian literally had two weeks off and I only had to work 2 1/2 days each week. So it was really nice to have that time off. My only regret is that I didn't clean more but that's ok I was busy. I love spending time with my family, Rylee and Taylor are just growing up so much. I wonder how they will do today at daycare. The last few days I've noticed changes in them from not being on their schedule and lack of sleep. I really hope they are good today but I'm thinking that they are going to be very unhappy girls today. Maybe they'll surprise me and be good who knows.

1 comment:

Mom of three ♥ said...

Ya, we had no idea that they were having a baby! That is great. Usually Grandma will tell us, but she has not said anything.. Weird!She is due around the same time I was last year and then I ended up having the twins 3 weeks early. I was due July 25th. How is she feeling?