Well I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We went to my aunts house with my family and we all had a lot of fun. Rylee loved being with her cousins! My childhood I remember how much I loved being with my family for the holidays and spending time with my cousins. I really like that Rylee has that. I brought my camera but I never took any pictures, I think that's always my problem and why I never have the pictures I want.
We missed all of our family that wasn't here and hopefully one Thanksgiving we can go up to Oregon and spend it with you.
We love you guys and hope to see you soon!
Floating the Provo River...
12 years ago




2 comments:
Glad that you all had a fun time! Next year hopefully we can all be together again..
That is so cute that Rylee remembered them. Thanks for your comment, we think they are pretty dang cute! And I love being able to dress them up.. I always have to have a bow on Sadie when we go somewhere and Lance teases me that it is like I am playing and dressing up my dolls! lol... But he is just teasing me and knows I have waited a very long time to have kids to do that with..It is fun being a mom!Are you guys planning to go to the Holbrook Christmas party I guess they are trying to plan?
Post a Comment