Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Party

Last Monday we went to Brian's work Christmas party. Rylee is always very excited to go to her dad's school. For these parties they always have Santa come. Rylee asked for a High School Musical barbie. Everything she wants is either High School Musical or Hannah Montana. In a couple of weeks we are having a family party and I think we were going to have Santa come and give them presents so I will have to make sure that she gets that barbie from Santa. This is a picture of them with Santa. Taylor was not happy that night. She had to wait to eat her dinner and then it was way past her bed time. So that's why she does not looked to thrilled. I don't even think she minded sitting on Santa's lap she just did not want to be there.






2 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

Cute! I can't wait to take Sadie and Sawyer to the mall and see Santa for the first time..

Mrs. L said...

Hey Congrats! You guys won the Snowflake Ornaments on my blog. I need you to email me your full name and address so I can have them shipped out. Thanks
Jaime
dejalarsen@aol.com