
So this girl is crazy! Lately Brian has gotten her to do this silly face where she will grind her teeth and put her little fists together and then I guess just tremble. It is so funny! I don't know how they ever got this started. The silly things daddy's do. Also, she is biting like crazy. She thinks it is so funny. It must be our reaction. If anyone is holding her watch out, she will bite. When Rylee was a little older then this she learned to bite to defend herself, which is not good either, but this is nuts. I go to work with bite marks all over me. She will just come towards you with her mouth wide open ready to bite. Silly girl. How I'm going to stop this I don't know. I've read up on it and it says to just put them down immediately to show them that this is unacceptable but she will just go at your legs then. Hopefully this is just something that will end soon and I have to be happy that she doesn't bite Rylee. That would really not be acceptable.




2 comments:
Oh, that is not good about the bitting...Not sure what to tell ya since my kiddo's don't even have teeth yet so I have not experienced that yet! Maybe it is just a phase! I bet she grows out of it soon. Good luck!
Hey me again! Thanks for the comment on my blog. How much were you thinking you would sell that jogger for?
Post a Comment