Saturday, November 22, 2008

~TWILIGHT~ and Comments

So last night I went to see the movie Twilight. We went to a theatre in The District. It was really awesome. What I loved most was that they had a replica of every car outside and of Jasper's motorcycle. Then inside they had Twilight booths everywhere selling Twilight jewelry, shirts, vinyl lettering, Twilight inspired scented lotions. There was even a "sparkle" booth so you could get "sparklized" like the vampires. It was just nuts! The movie itself was ok. Isn't that how it always seems to be the case after you read a book. The book is always better. There just wasn't the connection between the two characters like there was in the book and the book just tells and explains things so much more.
If you haven't read this book you really need to. I was way against it my whole pregnancy with Taylor. Everyone at my work was passing around this book and the sequels and just loving it. But a book about vampires and werwolf's, no way! After I came back from maternity leave a co-worker brought me the book and said just to try it. I tried it and instantly feel in love. I read all three books in about 2 weeks. They were amazing. I have since encouraged other people to read them and they to have feel in love with them. They are really a must read! As for the movie you have to at least try it. Yes it was good but the book, oh so much better!
Now for comments. I have had some people tell me that because they do not have a google account they cannot leave comments. I knew there was a way to leave comments without a google account but didn't know why my blog did not have this option. I have since found the problem and have now fixed this. So to leave a comment without an account. You click on comments and then after you write a comment you click anonymous and fill out that info. Just don't forget to leave your name after you write the comment. :) So I hope that helps everyone.

2 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

I heard that the movie was good. I had started the first part of Twilight when I was pregnant and only got through a few chapters, but my sister and niece loved all of them.. Maybe I will still have to re try reading them.

The Johnson's said...

You should read the book before you go see the movie. The movie just isn't the same.