Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cinderalla



Last night we took Rylee to Brian's school production of Cinderella. I was really worried at how Rylee would do because she won't even really set still to watch a whole movie let along a junior high play. She totally surprised both of us. She was so good and so into. We will defiantly have to make a habit of taking her to these. I think they are so good for her and hey it's not tv. I absolutely hate my kids watching tv. We have a no tv rule a lot, however, I still feel they watch to much. Anyways, the play was alright. Nothing to brag of. After the show they let the kids go up and sit with Cinderella and get their picture taken.



One thing that Brian does that I love is that he will take the girls and involve them with his school. He has taken them to basketball games, volleyball games and I think even track meets. The funny thing about this is that he takes them to these things to show them the girl athletes and all Rylee is interested in is the cheerleaders. Which is not his point. Oh well, she is having fun and I don't think cheerleaders are that bad. Doesn't every little girl want to be a cheerleader?


No comments: