Wow, today here in Utah we are getting dumped on. The snow is coming down so fast. I just heard on the news that we are going to get 6 inches today in the valley and 20 inches in the mountains. The rest of the week it's supposed to continue to snow. And Brian said we wouldn't have a white
Christmas.
Rylee is really wanting to go out and play in the snow, but she doesn't have any snow boots/clothes. Good thing Santa got her some.
Anyways, back to Brian. Yesterday he graduated from Weber with his Masters in Education. We just went to his hooding ceremony with the Masters of Education department. I am so proud of him. It really feels like he just sailed through this and got it done. He is so awesome. Now on to his Doctorate????

3 comments:
That is awesome! Congrats Brian..
Wow! What a handsome young man dressed in black wearing a square hat! I am so-o-o proud of you!
Where did you find that pix of us BBQing on the Coast? What fun memories that brought up! See ya' soon!
Grandma Shellie
Congrats - I'm a long way off to having that with my husband! School is just too expenisve that we can't afford to go.....:(
Post a Comment