Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines Box







Today was Rylee's Valentines Party at Preschool. All the kids decorated boxes out of tissue boxes and then gave all their friends Valentines. Having Rylee do this totally brought back all the fun memories as a kid making these boxes and taking them to school. What a fun thing. She was so excited to show me all of her cool Valentines and all of her candy. Yeah, more candy. We still have Halloween candy to eat. I think it never ends.

Oh, and Shellie. Thanks for the Valentines for the girls. They loved them!!! Especially Rylee she never stops playing her card. Can you believe Brian was trying to throw it away? It is really driving him nuts but Rylee LOVES IT!!!!

2 comments:

Mom of three ♥ said...

Oh, that sure does bring back memories to me too! I always loved decorating boxes and taking them to school. So cute! Happy Valentines day to you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh, about that Valentine that plays music...it's called "Revenge of the Grandmother!" :-) Just kidding. I'm glad the girls enjoyed their cards!

Love ya,
Grandma Shellie